10/26/2000

It's all becoz of the rhythm..
I start dreaming of opening my own coffee house recently.. but a problem kicks me that, how could I get myself refreshed when I have to do the same thing again and again - brewing cups and cups of coffee daily..

Before proceeding, let me tell you a little secret..

I always believe that everyone of us has our own "rhythm", something unique to ourselves and is the core of our "working style". We have time that felt frustrated and I would criticized this as we have lost our "rhythm". Think yourself as a dancer, stepping in the rhythm of waltz but the music playing is tango, you get what I mean? We get lost..

So, back to what I was talking about.. to keep myself aroused, I have to find a way in sticking with my own rhythm, treating every cup of coffee a different journey. If I am not ready for this, I shouldn't start my own coffee shop..

No comments: