11/27/2000

Grown up, but child at heart..
It is good to be young at heart, you can fulfill your desire easily and life will seems to be more cheerful.

I am always looking for toys, no matter if it is a computer game, cool gadget or maybe those souvenir you can get from MacDonald. I feel happy right away. Just like what I felt when I saw the mini car I bought today. When I was young, I like playing remote control car (r/c car), I like the speediness, the beauty it shown while turning at a tight corner, so on so forth... but when I grow older, chances to play r/c car fall...

I have been longing for something which I could play *at home*, and affordable. Finally, my wish is now come true with this little buddy.

The Kyosho MINI-Z racing car series features a number of popular street racers and made them into cars which length is 130mm, about the size of my palm. Though they are small but they run FAST! I can only speed up to half (or maybe 1/3) to what it can perform in order to play safely in my house...

It's just a couple of hundred of bucks and I am already feel like in heaven, isn't it fascinating?

No comments: