8/06/2001

Error Handling

During day time, I have to write codes in catching the exception on any error that was thrown by the program I write - in humanely speaking, I am responsible for the dump I have created or prepare for the worst that might happened.

But in reality, can it be done?

Not very likely, at least to me. At times, there will be something picking on your nerve or disaster will simply drop on your head. And not to mention, in our day-to-day life, we will encounter problems in our job, family or among friends. No matter how well you can tackle them with, to me, they are just chasing at the back. You can't escape and you can't surrender.

Is this the saddest part in life?

No.

What scare me is. I become unmoved. I mean, after all the the years living like being defeated, anything happened around me doesn't seems to be able to trigger the "Switch of Heart" to the on position.

The death of my grandma, knowing that my brother gotta take a body check on the stomache he is suffering from... They are the closest companion of mine and I am 'sad' about the happening but that's it. I know I should behave something more than that...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot handle error : NULL POINTER EXCEPTION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: