4/25/2002

Buffer overflow

I think I am exhausted. But I wonder why.

I mean, I have just taken a break 2 months ago, and yet, I feel exhausted, dried out, flattened, anything U name it.

Day by day, I am repeating myself in fulfilling whatever tasks that was handed over to me, no complain, no unwillingness but just accomplishing on what it should be.

Something need to be changed - because I feel that my antenna is gone.

Maybe it is not that bad, just that I am not capable in perceiving whatever happened around me. I have to look twice closer before I am aware on "Oh that".

Another reason why this happen is, I am growing up. I mean, I am approaching another crossroad and decision has to be made. This is a no way back, nothing can be undo decision.

It is crucial, since I will be following on whatever it is for the rest of my life.. just like the last time happened 10 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I am not worried since I have determined the core of the core. Just that I need some refinement.

Time to grab myself up and hang on till the next stop.

No comments: