9/22/2002

The Coffee (aka the desired coffee shop)

Good coffe bean, destinctive espresso and smoothy milk froth, that's what make up a good cup of coffee.

The more I observe and the more I practise, I found that it is not as difficult as I thought in making up a good cup of coffee. So what makes mine special that people will dare to come and consume?

I have no confident.

I know it sounds like simple and I know there are tricks I have yet to learn. Indeed, is it really be so? I mean, everyone can possess the technique since that's not a trick that needs a rocket science degree.

OK, you wanna tell me the place counts and I agree totally. But as I told you last time that people come for the coffee and the shop itself contributes to a tiny part of it after all.

P.S. One thing I have missed is the people who serve in the shop, not only the barista but everyone inside, that's not simply a phrase of greeting but the attitude, everything counts.

No comments: