11/19/2003

The struggling body

Heart beating, spirit filled up with anger but still have to accomplish on the task "assigned". Call me someone with low EQ but I would gratefully considering myself as someone with character.

But why am I having such a bad feeling? The tasks themselves are neutral in nature and it is me attaching all the emotion.

Again, why?

I am seeing all these as negative, something trying to act against me and that's why I feel bad. But then, no one is trying to do me harm, I am just projecting this out, considering everyone is pushing me to the corner.

The true corner is, I can't meet up the schedule and I am afraid of the happening. Afraid of being blamed on, being put in the position of fault.

I can't stand for being put in the difficult position, I accept no fault to myself.

No matter how many times I told myself, the failure doesn't matter, the failure is not something life and death. I am not convinced. I am trying to push for the deadline. I am working hard. And I don't see it justify. And I lost my time to do what I want. And that's why I feel angry.

It's that simple.

I feel angry = I don't have time to play.

A child to the end.

No comments: