1/12/2001

What's possible, what's not
Sometimes, I don't really know what's the limit, or better said, my own capacity in handling things. When tasks were assigned to me, no matter how fully occupied I am, as long as I feel it's ok, I will take it.

Is it me who just don't know how to turn down request or is it me who is stupid that, thinking if I could fullfill all of them, I am of something superior? I don't know.

In what circumstances will U give up on something? How do one justify if it worth keep doing it? Just like Beethoven, someone who is deaf but still could compose music as strong and powerful as an invicible army. Whenever I feel weak and tired, those music are just like adrenaline, like caffiene, to rejuvenate myself. To feel the power, to feel being loved and to believe in myself..

No comments: