6/23/2002

Re-discovered Dream

First time in the 2 years, the desire in finishing things of big & small has finally come back.

I am delighted.

As what I have told you, the pieces and pieces of shattered dream seems binding up by themselves once and again. I have so much that wanna be done, big and small, and I will mark them all down before it has all gone.

The curlprit of all these is the break I can have yesterday, no, I don't mean a day off but the way how I work - and enjoy, now and after. Control is what I meant, I don't need to be bothered with senseless suggestion. Schedule belongs to myself, no one can re-arrange them in the way they like.

2 years, I used to work day and night, all by myself, on the thing I treasure, I believe, trust and sweared to be valuable by my own standard. No report, no updating is needed for anyone else but myself. I have whole confidence on what I can deliver.

I feel empowered.

The indication is straight and simple, I need to work with trust, with total control.

Before I get snapped right in the face again, I will put down all my own thoughts, like a dying corpse who spilled out every single word before his last breath.

No comments: