6/24/2002

Ronnie in the fridge!

Those who know me well know that I hate cold weather, I just don't like chilling and trembling and need to wear loads and loads of clothes to keep myself warm. It makes me feel being tied up with both hands.

And guess what, I am now working in a freezer! Damn it, man! The noisy air-conditioner is blowing like crazy behind me! The lucky thing is, I can prove the wind blocker is doing it's job nicely. HA! I only felt cold at the area that wasn't covered by this little thingy.

You may wonder why what the hell I am doing here, well, in short, I am taking care of those hot-hatred creature - computer - in the server room. Err, server room is really an under-rated adjective. I am in a room as big as Tsim Sha Tsui Fat Angelo's but with pile and pile of cabinet with each carrying numbers of computer inside, you can guess how big it would be.

Well, I am asked to stay till 12 in the afternoon and there is still about an hour before I can leave. But honestly speaking, I have nothing to be done here.. damn it. That's why I would take the time in writting up this blogger. HA!

No comments: