6/15/2004

The familiar uncertainty

I thought I have morphed into the other me; the me without the uncertainty, the me who is emotionally stabilized. Indeed, I was just getting into the development passage of the sonata.

The motif is now recapitulated.

Last night, I was reading the material about my favourite author, and to my surprise, my long gone memory flashes back. I felt what I felt when I was young, when I have doubt on everything. When I was looking at the surrounding from an isolated perspective, abstracting myself from the crowd.

Me and only me.

I dare not to speak up (again) and I felt no one around that I dare to speak up with. We are not in the same channel. To think a step further, it's not happened so all of a sudden. Highlights are given during the course, I feel assured that no matter how close you can go with someone, no gurantee that it will last forever. The self is the only body you can rely on. To go along with and accompany. Prepare for the individualism, planning for the lonely trip on my birthday..

Climax will be reached upon recapitulation, be it dramatic or in peace.

No comments: