4/16/2001

Am I exhausted or what?
Walked straight for 3 hours, just to look for the books and items I have in mind, boy, at the time you found it, you will forget all the efforts you have to make. Indeed, the reality is, you will not be able to find everything as planned and legs are really soring X).

What's good for today's treasure hunt is. I can find the book of Edward Tufte finally! In case if you don't know, he is a professor in Yale on Statistics and Information Design. I have been looking for his books for ages.

You must assume that I bought it right away, but the truth is I didn't. Firstly, it is the $ it is being sold (way over priced when compare with Amazon) and secondly is the urgency. The book is nice but that's not what I need now... and the book talks quite a lot on stat. handling, so...

Anyhow, the journey of treasure hunting is enjoyable but if I don't have this damn sore throat, neck pain and insufficient of sleep, I will feel much more "rewardable".

No comments: