4/18/2001

Chaos
Another day started... and I am still doing the same thing.. but I start losing my patience. You know about me that, I hate to do things when there are so many stuff that are beyond my control. Losing code, incapable to create stuff I need, have to struggle among for the limited resources. You may say that I am not capable to work in chaotic environment, yes, you really can say so.

Indeed, before commenting my style of working, should we put up the question, why on Earth should such an chaos be existed in the first place?

I know that there are times that things will getting screwed and being driven to a wrong direction. But there still are things, e.g. working environment, procedures, co-operation, which are all capable to be managed. Or else, why do we need manager, scheduler and alike? Are they simply to be existed in the sake of the need of existence? I have no idea.

Maybe I am low in morale for today, maybe really I am but I simply hate to work like that...

No comments: