4/16/2001

LIFE is never to be easy..
No matter how extensive you have been studying on a subject, you are still steps behind the reality.

I know that engaging in a project is not an easy task but not until now -- having spent my times into it that I now could UNDERSTAND what the hell it is like.

Eye soring, frustration, home sickness and any other thing that you can tell are all adding up together... indeed, there are things that I have never think of before -- team working, living as another entity in a different place, new friends (or well, foes) are all the things that I haven't thought of before... not to mention the interest part of local culture, cuision, scenery and babe X)

From what I saw, my buddy right here have all grown up, to a point that is quite far away from what he is before, indeed, it is not necessary to be a good thing. It all depends on how he is pushed/shaped into and the way how he is handling it.

Time flies, I hope that at the time I am back, I could be another me, on the better side of me, in Hong Kong.

No comments: