9/16/2003

When the boundary fades away

I feel frustrated, helpless and stressful.

When the cell phone ring and you no longer can be sure it is from any friends you know, when you are not certain if you should relax and do whatever you enjoy, you are blurring the boundary between your work and regular life.

I am one of the one to blame on, since I cannot manage the tasks properly. Giving an impression that, everything on hand has to be done right at the spot. It is not necessary for most of the time, besides, there's always a limit that we should bind ourselves to. If everything has to be executed in such a tight schedule, no one can live with it and quality cannot be promised.

Back to the old saying, play well when you are free, work hard when you need to.

Sounds simple but I should keep reminding myself every moment from now on.

No comments: