9/07/2003

Buddy, you hit the spot (and you hit it hard)

This is the second time that I feel angry and want to quit right away. And with this recent encountering, I can finally tell where is my dead zone and the cause that will make me want to quit.

Dignit and respect. The core of what I need in every job. When anyone is having doubt on either of the two, bingo buddy, you hit the spot that will make me resign.

I have rpeated for many times, workload, satisfaction and fun, are some of the factors that make me feels wanna resign, but I could bear with it most of the time, better said, I could endure for a while.

But when I found myself working without dignity, have to compromise on the core of my base line, I cannot tolerate.

And now is the moment...

May luck be with me that I can soon swift away from this shit.

No comments: