8/16/2004

Living in the lonely planet

I have to admit that I am a narrow minded person. I stand quite firm on what I believe and is not that open minded towards idea of others. Unless they are given by people that I trust.

And I am not good at striking for anything that I need. I think I would expect the others can observe my needs and act accordingly.

The product development should be fun but it's not. It's now like chasing a moving target and I am the only one who is trying to strike for it. My team-mate is now taken away by the other product team. Claiming he knows well enough on the other product and he can help more on it. But hey, you can't just say he's good and I want it and take him away!

Everyone wants a top notch buddy but if you don't have one, you gotta think!

It speaks for myself, too. I lose the team-mate and I better restructure on my next move.

The thing that annoy me is the instability, I guess. It's not moving on in the pace that I feel comfortable with. I guess that's the reason.

Anyway, time to brush up myself.

No comments: