6/20/2007

Live with it

Tonight is special, being alone, reserving all the time for myself. But, instead of feeling happy, I am feeling stupid.

I come up to China in attending an event that will be started tomorrow, I have all the time in the world, but I don't know how to spend. I have to admit that it is partly because of the mis-arrangement of the event but what about if it isn't? I may still doing nothing in the room.

Ever since the registration, I find myself very poor in organizing this kind of matter. I worried a lot (will I get my things stolen? Will my registration get through? Will I .....), I am slow to response when shit happens, too. Especially when it comes to cultural difference, I need time to adapt.

I have already learnt a couple of things. When you have try out the possibilities, live with the consequence. if you won't die from the consequence, just forget about the happening. You will regret in the time that has been wasted.

Anyway, I hope the event will be fun, especially when I can see so many big brothers in the OSS world. Have fun, there's nothing I can loose (ok, maybe my money, my belongings, opps I worried again).

1 comment:

omegaforest said...

I guess its natural to be afraid, especially when we are no longer in our early twenties. But I guess you will get the hang of it.