2/03/2001

Life is full of experience...
I have been repeatedly telling you that life is full of interest.. you can always meet something new, something you have never met before in your daiily life.

As long as you know how to figure it out and how to treasure it when you meet them, your life will be fruitful and beautiful...

I have been visiting Johnny's place for years but still, I could locate something new from his "reperiore".. (I don't want to say "menu" as he is serving more than that.) Just like today, I am ordering my all time favourite -- Cafe Latte -- but with a twist of new elements, servi ng it with some fresh cream. And it becomes our new favourite right away.

Life's like a puzzle, if you make your effort in matching every pieces together and you will be rewarded with a beautiful big picture.

No comments: