2/11/2001

Looks through the eyes of a child
I was hugging the little angel tonight, flying her up to the sky. From her eyes, I could see the charm, the interest and the happiness that I am seeking all times. When ages adds up like a counter, the number of times I felt "blown away" diminished like the tide flows back... it's not the world that is changing but our sense to the surrouding fade away.

I keep reminding myself to think different, umm, maybe I should rephrase to, I should break through the barrier...

Something I read recently.... we all have desire, no matter it is the form of livehood, our job or what so ever, indeed, we are always being gifted in a wrong position at the wrong time.. sounds sad, but shouldn't be a better thought to come over it?

Be honest, I don't know what the heck I am currently writing... lines become blur that I can't make up my mind if I am really writing becoz I want to or just becoz I want to show up my little device in a lcoation I enjoy.. jesus.

No comments: