7/25/2002

I have a war to fight

Life sucks.

Throughout our lives, we are walking through a tunnel, wide and big, small and narrow, depends on your fate and the decision you have made.

In my days beforehand, I used to be upset and keep on thinking what leads to the outcome, why I am always in bad luck? Is it my attitude or is it just my fate? I feel nervous, boring, helpless, scary and try to enclose myself in one piece, to seek for the peace and warm.

I keep on shaking.

Did I see the twilight or is it just the torch left by someone ahead?

I am desparate.... impatience.... become motionless and giving all up and cry.

But it doesn't help shit.. looking around on all the wounds I have made, I start to realize there is nothing I should feel sad about, it is just the arrangement, what gives? I will just have all of myself being withdrawn but SO WHAT?! You cannot beat me, I am just a piece of flesh, no matter what, I will get into the graveyard, you can take everything away but not my simple piece of mind! I can shoot sky rocket with all my imagination and you don't know shit about it! HA!

Brush up myself, really, the tunnel is narrow and dark but I am not scary anymore, even if I cannot find the exit.

I WILL BLOW ONE UP FOR MYSELF!

No, not only for myself, but for everyone around me, my beloved family, my angel and everyone I care.

No comments: