7/28/2002

When home no longer the shelter

Home sweet Home.

Yes, it was and I surely think it will but not for the moment.

It is horrible in having such a thought -- hanging on to anywhere for as long as I could instead of heading home. Problems everywhere, big and small, simple and complicate. I love my parents, sure thing, no question is needed but I am exhausted in the mean time.

In the day time, I am spending all my effort to deal with no matter what if I like, settling those I could or couldn't and when I am home, there are something more awaiting for me.. so how dare do U think I would like to head home straight?

I know it is a stupid thought, since no matter what, I have to deal with it, just like what I did in the day time and I KNOW it heartily that I should find a way to ease my pain rather than escaping it till the last moment.

Call me selfish if you dare, I won't speak against a word but I am tired.. maybe I am simply someone who can't tolerate with challenges or the up and down and prefer giving up rather than getting through it.

And yet, the me deep inside reminded myself that I am someone responsible, I am someone capable and what I now am lacking is the strength and courage, rest and the peace. It is now the time for me to look for the proper way in shaping up myself, learn to let loose, learn to gain confidence and strengthen my love to the people around.

No comments: