7/14/2002

The whinning should be over

I hope it all doesn't comes up to be too late, yes, nothing should be too late. It is scary to note that how much I might have forgotten or simply ignored in the previous month or so. After I keep complaining how sucks my life currently is.

My concentration towards my beloved, my family and all the thing I treasured dropped a lot. I accused my self-centred behaviour to the overwhelming of job, or uncertainty about my career. It simply sounds too logical to me, I got slapped in the job, and I can pay a smaller attention to the rest of everything, expecting to be understood and awaiting the "day" to come.

This is not true. The day will never come because it is already there.

It is so interesting to me that, I came across the piece of blog my best buddy has prepared a year ago, about our awaiting of something before we can make ourselves happy. This is what I am now. I hope the chaos will be over and I can be myself once again.

No. I shouldn't wait for it but resolve it all by myself now. It is totally my fault if I leave out everything to dust by waiting what I believe I deserve. Time won't wait for anyone, obstacle will be along no matter where I go. So, why bother waiting for a miracle to happen but not making it by myself?

With all my desire that stated before, I now can find my fuel to keep my engine rolling. And to everyone, especially my angel, I am sorry for being so selfish recently.. I just don't aware that cuts have already been made and please, let me be the bandage, to soothe the pain I have made.

No comments: